The Fanpage of the Icelandic band Hellvar by Wim Van Hooste

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kute Bash Records

Kute Bash Records launches with Tetine and Hellvar - Launch Party on Dec. 06th

DJ Kate Boss (Ricardo Domeneck), DJ OL! (Oliver Krueger) & DJ K.Jell (Philipp Sapp) have founded the Berlin based label KUTE BASH RECORDS to disturb minimalism and spread in-your-face-music aka katebushrock and elektroplop.

First release is the reload of L.I.C.K. My Favela, from TETINE (London/Sao Paulo).
Second release will be the debut album of HELLVAR (Reykjavik).

KUTE BASH RECORDS launch party on DECEMBER 6th
live: TETINE
presenting their L.I.C.K. My Favela performance.

DJs Kate Boss, OL! and K.Jell

Source:
http://www.myspace.com/kutebashrecords

You can see my video of "Give me gold" on this spot !

No comments: